Below is the text of a message sent to me today by the Archbishop's
secretary.  Any suggestions on the best way to spread the word?  Barb

Good afternoon.

Archbishop Tutu has agreed to issue a prayer to be released to you and
the Parkinson's list members during April.  You will be free to release
the message to whatever media, internet,worldwide service that you like.
 We will make every attempt to get the prayer to you by the beginning of
April so that it can be posted on World Parkinson's Day, April 11, 1999.

Thank you for you patience.

We will be in touch.

Yours sincerely,

jls

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing