>>Hi All,
>>     I am on a drug holiday,  in my last week I hope. I was very stiff
when I got up this morning, hard to type this letter. I have been keeping
myself very busy. I have a rhubarb pie here and two egg custard pies. If
you all want some come on over. Barb said she would be here but have not
seen her yet. ( smile)  So come on over one and all and we will have a pie
party.

The two egg custards will be enough for me..:)))

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online messages at:
               http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/parkmail/maillist.html
             Click the navigation ads and use the new search tools
John Cottingham