Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend something that will help my dad
have a bowel movement.  He hasn't had one in six days.  Below are some of
the things we've tried.  He's diabetic and in a wheelchair.  Here are a
list of what we've tried along with his meds.

3/9   1/2 C prune juice
3/10  1/2 C prune juice
3/11  1/2 C prune juice and 1 C of herbal laxative tea
3/12  1/2 C prune juice and 1 C of herbal laxative tea
3/13  One exlax and two fleet enemas (would expel the enemas)
3/14  1 C herbal laxative tea and one fleet suppository

His meds are Sinemet 25/100 5 times a day
             Hemocyte-F once a day (iron)
             Magnesium 64 mg. once a day
             Paxil 10 mg. once a day
             Valium 1 mg. twice a day