To all who responded to my introduction yesterday:

Thank You for all your hearty welcomes to this list.  To answer some of the
questions you all had. First I am 41 years old now, 39 when diagnosed, and
around 36-37 when symptoms became noticeable to me.  I work as a IT
(Information Technology) Auditor for NASA's Office of Inspector General out of
Washington D.C..  I am married with three teenage kids, one girl who is 18 and
graduating from high school this spring. Two boys, one age 15 a freshman 6'3"
257 lbs, size 14 shoe, and plays tackle, another son age 14, skinny, 5'10",
size 12 shoe.  My most challenging time is getting out of bed and getting
myself dressed and facing the day ahead.

My bosses at NASA have been great and understanding with my limitations. I am
originally from the state of Montana in which I was born and raised until I
was 31 and moved to California, which I do call home.  I am presently taking 1
gram three times daily of permax which helps makes things bearable for now.
At this stage of my disease, it is more of the mental fustrations then the
physical limitations that is the hardest to deal with.  I will try to answerr
individually, all of you who responded to me personally, but please do not be
offended if I take a while in responding.  Again thank you for all your kind
words of support.