Mary ,

I do eat bananas in breakfast , lunch and dinner for long years .I
am a healthy person in hearth , lungs etc and my PD since diagnosed
in 1995 has progressed very very slowly (almost unnoticeably with a
mild tremor in my right hand) . Also as I am a hard soccer player I
believes  that the bananas help me to avoid cramps that are very
common with players of this sport ( it happens sometimes with my
co-players but not with me)

Best wishes,

--
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +