 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses    sunny,  06  deg. F
Over and over again, many of our listmembers or readers send in a query
about curling or cramping toes.  Frequently, this symptom appears early
in the morning.  I had this problem until I learned to take sinemet and
sinemet CR and  eventually, tasmar was added in, at about 3:30 AM.

Here I am typing and enjoying a beautiful after-the-blizzard early
morning, instead of being crippled up in bed!

Also, readers write about how difficult it is to get started, or to arise
from bed, in the morning.  Knotted
mountain-climbers' rappelling (sp.?) ropes, installed on either side of
my bed, tied to C-grips (like horse-hitches) allow me to pull myself
up,or turn over in bed, unaided.  This allows me greater independence,
and makes for a far better outlook, knowing I'm NOT stuck in one position
in bed, even
when my dopamine level bottoms out while I am sleeping ( at end-of-dose
).

I am not a neurologist, so please talk to your doctor about any changes
in medications. I think that many of us "fine-tune" our meds- that's OK -
but it's NOT OK to do so without consulting with your neurologist, or
family doctor!

I hope that either or both of these suggestions may help many, many of
our readers, especially, early in the morning.

Ivan

:-)