Hi southies!

Brazil talks to Australia about Canada;here goes another northie!!

Are ergot-derived drugs like Permax and Parlodel causing our cells
to DIE and therefore,  causing increased PD?

Dale Severance said on the phone last night something that makes a lot of
sense:

 "the drug companies are making profits off of us remaining sick, and
they are not going to cure us." I
pretty much feel the same way.
So could  cell-KILLING "ergot" be in the formulas of the famous P twins,
Parlodel and Permax, our  famous dopamine "agonists" , or what??

Jim, can you help?  Or anyone? Look at the mention of "ergot" at the end
of Joao's excerpt below!
Thanks,

Ivan