Thank You to all who responded so generously in your kind thoughts &
words
to our plans for PD Awareness Day...which gave me another idea:
If anyone would like to have their greeting, thoughts, congratulations
or any other message of hope and encouragement for our project please
E-mail them to me.  I will print them and place them in a special binded
book and display it at our function.  Thank you in advance.  Love, j

--
Joan E. Snyder (47-8-10) <[log in to unmask]>
"In the depths of winter I finally learned there