Thank you Dolores, for posting that article for all the people who don't
normally see the Inquirer.  It brought tears to my eyes and I deal with Brig's
PD every day.  For everyone who has it, it is a mirror of what occurs every
day in our lives, some a little worse, some a little better.  I'm hoping those
with computers will print this article and give it to someone who doesn't know
what PD is.  This is the what the congressmen need to read and understand what
happens with PD.
Thank you again Dolores, for keeping us informed.
Gerry(Brig59/13)