Hi folks,
Bad news.  4 mornings / week   uncovered    (no CG for a 13th-year PWP)

Deirdre's arm broke while skiing..  Her back-up, Barry, is out sick.  I
am without moring help so thank you Delores  Gross, for bringing out the
truth about this fatal disease.

I agree, Gerry,  it is powerful I sent it on to a friend in Atlanta.,
hopefully to
be printed and hand-carried to the Archbishop.
It is a very  moving story  I am still crying. But there is hope if we
are LOUD enough!!!

Ivan :-)

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 07:51:09 EST Gerry & Brig Haines <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Thank you Dolores, for posting that article for all the people who
>don't
>normally see the Inquirer.  It brought tears to my eyes and I deal
>with Brig's
>PD every day.  For everyone who has it, it is a mirror of what occurs
>every
>day in our lives, some a little worse, some a little better.  I'm
>hoping those
>with computers will print this article and give it to someone who
>doesn't know
>what PD is.  This is the what the congressmen need to read and
>understand what
>happens with PD.
>Thank you again Dolores, for keeping us informed.
>Gerry(Brig59/13)

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)