I really appreciate all the responses to my question about falling down.
I just saw the cardiologist yesterday.  My blood pressure was 120/80.
So I don't have low blood pressure.  He has me going to a tilt table test.
They try to simulate getting up rapidly by having you lie down and then
tilting you upright fast.  They monitor the heart while this is happening.
My heart problem is PVC - an early beat all the time.  The test won't be
until 3/24/1999, so I won't know anything for awhile.

I keep you all informed.  Thanks for all the input.