NO-

There is a chance that the bioequivalence of different generics in rare cases
are different .  I have not heard that regarding Carbidopa-levodopa.  If you
remain on the same generic then even that chance is just about eliminated.  I am
confident enough of that that I personally take generics.  If your neurologist
feels otherwise ask him why and if he feels strongly about it then go by his
recommendation.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.