Margaret--
Thank you! I have phoned our local PD support group in this regard, and
they are VERY interested in the Pennies for Parkinson's idea. I will
phone Bill Turenne on Monday (couldn't get through today) and ask for
the materials. Our Board meets this Thursday, and I will take your
information to them at that time, including the seed packets. If
possible, I'll also try to get the information to support groups in
Wyoming.
Best,
Kathrynne