Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 13:25:42 -0800 (PST)
From: "Mere G." <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Kids & PD club...
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Hello, I read on all of your profiles on aol that you either have
Parkinson's Disease or you are a cargiver to someone who has
Parkinson's Disease... I am sending this e-mail because my father (I
am 14 years old) has had Parkinson's Disease for about 10 years now. I
started a support group club on Yahoo for kids who are coping with a
parent or family member who has PD, and I am hoping that some of you
out there have kid, or grandchildren who would like to join this club.
All you have to do is first get a screenname on yahoo, it's very easy
and it doesn't cost anything! - after you do that please come visit my
club as a guest and if you like it - go ahead and join the club!
visit my club at: http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/kidsandparkinsonsdisease
(remember you need to get a screename on yahoo first! to do that just
go to http://www.yahoo.com
In my club we will all talk about our experiences with PD together,
because I know that usually people forget about us kids, but we need
some people to talk to also! SO, have fun and I hope you join my club!
-Mere-