>Ohhhhh...right!  What would I do without the 'lectric toothbrush which
is SO
>great for cleaning the grout between tiles? <grin>

     My mother (years back) mentioned that she could mail them to the
dentist...

>Drug store reading glasses?  They don't hold a candle on my
prescription
>lenses, which could double as bricks for size and weight!

     The bottom of French wine bottles used to be great for that...

>And BEER?   YUUUUUUUUCK!! <ducking REAL fast> (wee smirk)

     You gotta have green beer this week for St Patty's day, and drink
it till
      YOU turn green; your friends will turn green with envy....(double
grin)

Barb! You're still one of my favorites!
Hugs

Michel Margosis