Dear Listmembers

I am being filmed in a few days time as part of a Scottish TV
documentary based on living with Pd and the possibilities of cloning
dopamine producing brain cells.  During the filming of this program I
will have the opportunity of meeting one of the Scientists involved in
this research.  I was wondering if anyone on the list has any specific
questions that they would like me to ask.

I realise that there are moral issues regarding cloning and whilst my
own feelings at this particular time would be against cloning, I respect
the views of others and their rights to choose whatever treatment is
available and best for them in the future.

If you have a question please send it within the next couple of days.

best wishes

Gerry McCann  37/2