Hi Barb (s):  Well, you're speaking of the citadel of imaginary places in the
world, the wonderful and very much loved Lake Wobegone.  I grew up listening to
Garrison Keeler (sp) in a small town in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.  We always
thought he was talking about us, as did a thousand other towns, which reflected the
genius of the author.  No doubt that Lake Wobegone provided some grist for the
mills of Parkinsaw, MI.  In spite of that influence, I'd like to think Parkinsaw is
a special and unique place, especially given the reality that 80% of the residents
there are PWP, and have a lot more problems to comfront than other, more
conventional communities.  But it is the commonality with Lake Wobegone residents
that is important:  they're good people from a strong and proud heritage.  Fiercely
independent, they'll fight PD until the last Sinemet tablet.  They make wonderful
neighbors, and are great fun to enjoy a brew with over at the Northern Lights.
They're Lake Woebegone (and St. Olaf) kind of people.

John Bjork