From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
Subject: Fwd: frog
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 17:24:02 EST

--part1_921466853_boundary

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: frog
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 14:52:00 EST

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see
from her nameplate that the teller's name is Patricia Whack. So he
says,"Ms. Whack,I'd like to get a loan to buy a boat and go on a long
vacation."

Patti looks at the frog in disbelief and asks how much he wants to
borrow.

The frog says $30,000. The teller asks his name and the frog says
that his name is Kermit Jagger and that it's OK, he knows the bank
manager.

Patti explains that $30,000 is a substantial amount of money and that
he will need to secure some collateral against the loan. She asks if
he has anything he can use as collateral. The frog says, "Sure. I have
this," and produces a tiny pink porcelain elephant, about half an inch
tall. Bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patti explains that she'll have to consult with the
manager and disappears into a back office. She finds the manager and
says: "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to
know you and wants to borrow $30,000. And he wants to use this as
collateral."

She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what the heck is this?"

(Are you ready ???)

The bank manager looks back at her and says:

"It's a knick knack, Patti Whack. Give the frog a loan.
His old man's a Rolling Stone".

--part1_921466853_boundary--