Barb and Hilary and all,

I don't remember If I allready sent this suggestion,
but if the prayer could be recorded as RealVideo,
this would have the following advantages:
- archbishop Tutu could say his prayer at a for him
more suitable day as april 11.
- the recording could be placed on several sites
on the internet for viewing.
- the recording could be played at a suitable time
during meetings for WPD around the world.
- individuals not able to attend the meetings will
be able to watch the RealVideo and join in with
the prayer at a convenient moment for them.
- the impact of this prayer by putting it in RealVideo
on the Internet will probably be bigger than in writing.

Hans.