Charles T. Meyer, M.D. wrote:
> But I take issue with the headline in the Reuters report:
> "Drug Can Prevent Psychosis In Parkinson's Disease
> By Gene Emery"
>
> The use as described in the NEJM is for treatment of psychosis not
> prevention.

Charlie,
        Thank you for a thoughtful and knowledgeable post.
        Whenever I send a news item, I include the source because I am well
aware that reporters and editors (who usually write the headlines) are
not infallible.  Press reports/releases SHOULD be taken with a grain of
salt. I post these articles so that we can have some inkling of what is
happening in research and can then make informed decisions.
        We are very fortunate to have this information exchange list, and
people like you who can clarify and elaborate on topics such as this.
Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^