George wrote:
My Neuroligist informed me that the Eldepryl I am taking is reported to have no value. I would like some comments about this. It seems to work for me.

what do the numbers after many of the names mean? example 57/4

Our neurologist would disagree.   He claims that Eldepryl does save neurons - how many is in doubt, but my husband will take anything he can get.    When Jamie went off of Eldepryl, he found that he wasn't moving as well or sleeping as well - so he decided that it was beneficial to some degree.

The numbers 57/4 would mean that the individual writing is 57 years of age and has had PD for 4 years.  Some folks intersperse another number in the middle - but I have no idea what that number means.
-----
Regards
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 59/19)