After more than 6 months of waiting, tomorrow is our big day -- my Dad has
his appointment with Dr. Ray Watts at Emory.  Since none of the medications
work for Dad, we are now looking for experimental procedures or drugs.
Fetal pig cells, DBS for non-tremor, GM1 gangliosides...whatever.  I am
armed with recent MRI results, a list of all drugs tried and his response,
orthostatic blood pressure readings, and loads of info gleaned from the list.

Keep your fingers crossed (mentally is OK) for us and I'll let you know if
we're about to join the hole in the head gang.

To Debbie White:  my Dad has a very serious head droop also.  He can still
lift his head when asked, but it requires too much energy to keep it
stable.  Normally his head rests on his chest.  I don't know what to say or
do about it either.

Jane Koenig
(Fred's--80/2 daughter)