        Will Kuipers wrote: "Since childhood I have experienced periods of
increased saliva production.  This is usually brought about by some reason,
like biting into a delicious piece of food.  It used to be so strong that on
opening my mouth saliva would come out in a spray.  Another occasion would
be a visit to the dentist where the saliva production
        could be awkward and probably was psychosomatically induced.  In
those cases there was a real cause of increased saliva production and not a
sudden cessation of swallowing."

        I recall that old Pavlov had a dog with a similar (psychosomatically
induced) problem.  At least this is what I thought, but maybe I just hear a
little bell ringing somewhere.
        There could be a link here between this and the item some time ago
about dogs using Eldepryn?

Gerrit Kleynscheldt

Tel:    021 947 8918    (International  +27 21 947 8918)
Fax:    021 947 1521    (International  +27 21 947 1521)

Please note the following:
Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.