Thank you Helen, for contacting your representatives.

In New Jersey several of us have visited Congressman Rush Holt(D-12- NJ) and
he was very interested in helping our cause.  He was  also particulary
interested in the Congressional Working Group and I have forwarded the PAN
message to his Health Care Aid, Sarah Stecker.

Often if the Congressional member is just made aware of the need for
Parkinson's help they will respond.  It's worth a phone call, letter or trip
to meet with them in their office to ask.

Barbara Schirloff