hi all

At 02:06 1999/03/15 -0500, stephanie wrote to me privately:
>Janet , I do not know how this occurred ? But I most definately
>do not want to loose this list. Entering the 12 year of officical
>diagmosed  I find there are things i still need to know.

amen to that!

the only way you can be removed from the list
is if you do it yourself
so don't worry

>I, while writing this, I realixe now what it  was about..
>I am taking part in a research project using a magnet bed
>for so many hours to see if it will help me. I wrote a few
>weeks ago to the list, asking if anyone knew about  this bed?
>In stead of it being an MRI it is called MME   or MEE I think
>it is referred to?.

tell me more about the research project
who's running it?
what do you have to do?
when will the results be known?

>Now days I am not allowing myself to be accountable.
>Because I might temporarily forget ,etc.

is your 'forgetting' something new?
did you make a change in your med schedule?

[don't tell me you can't remember!]

>I wondered why I received no comments or inquries for
>information.

i'll do a little digging in the pd list archives and the internet
and see what i can find

>Thanks' so much for this list. L&K S

'for this list'?
are you mixing me up with barb patterson, our 'list mom'?
i thank her every day for this list, too.

love

janet

janet paterson - 52 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm>