Hi Ken,

You are guilty sir of sending 1800 people a "SPAM" good luck totem.

Not only that but you sent it as an "attachment".

Read your Totem (Particularly 18, 19, & 20)... I've cut and pasted it
on to your copy ... Yes all 3 parts including all the headers (useless
information that just takes up bandwidth).

I liked your joke on the second e-mail but it was also an attachment.

I suggest you learn & practice cut & paste to avoid attachments.

Simply SELECT ALL  then COPY to clipboard, place your cursor in the
body of your message and PASTE.

Voila ... No attachments.

Now say you're sorry bud.

Best regards.........................Murray