Sorry to  be so long getting back to you but everything I do is a
challenge and takes twice as long. Am now back on 2.5mg/sinemet;can only
manage 1/2 pill a day at this time because of nausea--dr.added
phenergran to help but I'm not sure yet if it does.My cocktail now
consists of parlodel(2.5mg) 3/day but going to 4 soon;prilosec (20
mg),calan sr,(240 mg)1/day;eldepryl(5mg)2/day;
lasix(40mg)2/day;lopressor(50mg)1/2 tab/day;prozac(1mg)1/day;doxepin
(25mg?)1/day Have just added
darvocet N 4/day for inoperable messed up back.
Was taking 10-12 800 ibuprofen/day until 2/3 weeks ago when dr
determined that was causing a condition which causes my skin to break
open at a slight touch(like rubber gloves).Seeems to be getting better.
Opthamologist says I have caaracts on both eyes (too soon to take
action) and also that my blurred vision is caused by
opthalic(sp??)migraines.He's to tell my dr for him to treat.
Have had a sore mouth for quite some time now and they don't know how
comd.At any rate because of a sore tongue which burns and stings when I
eat or drink and the fact that nothing has any taste I'm not eating and
have lost about 30 lbs in 5/6 weeks.
Does anybody have any words of widsom for me? they would be appreciated.
Outside of falling ,staggering,shaking,and  problems getting up and down
guess I'm doing fine.
Didn't mean to get so wound up--sorry.BFN.
Billie Cook