Charlie,Callie,Gerry&Brig,Kathrynne,
Murray,MaryAnn,Jeanette--
Y'all are really super and I listened to what you said in your posts
.You made me stop and seriously look at my meds and now I realize it was
a volatile mix.
Dr must have heard you (ESP) and has started changing things.He has
stopped eldepryl,sinemet,doxepin and prozac.
Now I take:   parlodel 2.5mg 3/day,prilosec 20 mg 1/day,lasix 40mg
2/day,Calan SR 240mg 1/day,lopressor 50mg 1/2/day,darvocetN 100mg
4+/day, and phenergan 25mg every 4-6 hours.
(am not going to take the phenergan--I'll just be nauseated).He's doing
blood tests now and am going for GIs Monday.Will go back to dr on Thurs
unless am called in earlier.
It sure is nice for somebody to give a hoot what happens to me.Thank you
seems to be not enough but guess that's all I can do at this time SO
thank you, thank you, thank you.BFN
Billie Cook