 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       49 sunny    deg. F   :-)

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:55:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Meeting with the NIH Director on PD/ Udall Act
implementation

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses     blowing snow   42   deg. F
:-)
Dear Jeannette and Listmembers,

In the state of Maine, for each of the 6 support groups  I represented
when at the PAN Forum last year, the FULL implementation of the Udall Act
 is a continued, highest priority matter!

We hope that Dr. Fishbach will take a STRONG position, and lead the NIH
as a whole forward,
after a frustrating and disappointing period of what appears to us to
have been insufficient support from
Dr. Varmus.

We are watching CLOSELY..

Thanks, Mary Yost ,  Dr. Perry Cohen and Jeannette  Fuhr for your work.

Ivan Suzman