Dear Listmembers,
This is a truly embarrassing subject for me.  I have always had the
bladder of a camel.  My husband would marvel on long trip how long I
could hold it until we found suitable facilities.  Over the last 4 or 5
months, I have experienced urgency and often wondered if I would make it
in time.  I have wet the bed a time or two but not consistently.  Today,
however, I was in a situation where there were no facilities available
and it hit me like a ton a bricks.  I couldn't hold it and ended up
having to go home and shower and change clothes.  I cried like a baby
out of embarrassment.  Thank God my husband was the only one around so I
was not publicly humiliated.  In a short while we will again be working
with the public and I have worried about such an event but not I am in a
panic about it.  Any suggestions?  I work 10 am to 10pm during the
middle of the summer and the rest rooms are on the other side of a
rather large store..  If I encountered such urgency again, I would never
make it.  Any thoughts would be most appreciated.
Jennifer Smith