I have just recently started to experience the same problem.  So far what
works for me is to just hold it in.  this isn't as stupid as it sounds,
Just try standing in one place and concentrate on holding it,  it becomes
painful but reaches a point where it doesn't get any worse [like swimming
underwater]
and then subsides enough to make it to the restroom.  A lot PWP have this
urgency of urination problem.  You may have to end up wearing Depends or
seeing a urologist.  JUST TRY TO KEEP  IT IN PERSPECTIVE - IT'S JUST ONE
MORE INDIGNITY AMONG MANY.
bba