I was the first PWP to be operated,on in LIMA. I could not go. so they said
I would have to be operated on. would only be 3 to 7 days in hospital. yea
51/2 months mostly in icq. they wear betting I would not leave a live. some
days I eat on stool as fast as I eat it comes out. I wear 2 pairs of shorts.
and my VIVIAN got me some break a way pants. with saps on them to get them
off she just pulls them a part. I keep a boot jack in bath room to get my
boots off. one of the reason I have not been to church lately is it happened
their. I was so a shamed not people. want me to come back. so I can
understand how you get a shamed. some times it happens 4 times week. no body
can say I am dirty after all shower I got to take lolo. putting a new stool
down stairs my PC room.

                             I.Y.Q. DON  AND  VIVIAN
                              LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                              LIMA,OHIO