Good Morning Phil:  I wish to thank you for the valuable information on
NAC; I had not heard of it and will promptly raise the issue with my
neuro whether it's recomended for me.  I also notice that we also owe a
'thank you' to Gil Lieberman.  One question:  There was a post a while
back re NAHD which also promised increased energy.  Would you know the
difference between these two supplements?

John Bjork (60/20)