Margaret,  Thanks for posting to the list information to promote PD
Awareness in our local communities.  Can you also post how I or any
interested pwp or family member can get the PAN newsletter, ACTION REPORTER
and the ACTION ADVISORY, a regular flyer w/up to the minute analysis on
legislative issues related to Parkinson's disease w/recommended courses of
action to the advocacy community?

In talking w/Michael Claeys of PAN in 1998 I rec'd copies of the REPORTER
from him but would be interested in getting it regularly.  Do I need to
join/contribute to PAN to get these publications from PAN?  How do I do
that?

Jeanette Fuhr 48/47/44?