Outside of falling ,staggering,shaking,and  problems getting up and down
guess I'm doing fine.
Didn't mean to get so wound up--sorry.BFN.
Billie Cook

I'm curious to know what your BP is?  Calan, Lopressor, Lasix and Sinemet
all work to decrease BP and may be causing some of your problems.

My husband has severe hypertension and has tried many varieties of BP meds.
He couldn't take Calan - his PD symptoms increased substantially.  He is now
on Diovan and is perfectly controlled.  Of course Mirapex (which also
decreases BP) in combination with Sinemet may be the reason why he can been
maintained on a rather low dose of Diovan.
-----
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 59/19)