Jeanette, all the PAN publications are available free of charge from
the PAN offices.  I am sure that they would welcome a donation, but it
is not a prerequisite for one's name to be placed on the mailing list.

Here are the addresses, etc:
Parkinson's Action Network
818 College Ave, Suite C
Santa Rosa, CA 95404