 Hi !
I'm  addressng the magnet question raised by Stephanie and Janet..
 Almost every catalog that clogs my mailbox advertises magnet appliances. ,..
generally considered part of <alternative medicine>..
I put a search through Grateful  Med and  came up with very little
documentation...mostly dental oriented.
However, if there is some background verifying the therapeutic efficacy,,I'll
buy
the industry out..Why ?  ..something for my back,,,something for my
shoulders...for my knees..etc. There's an old Italian proverb that goes
something like this  <La Vecchia e Catastrophe !>... old age is a curse??
Then there's another little poem which says  <age is like fine lace ...>
Janet probably can quote it.
(Forgive the digression;  it's saturday )
[log in to unmask]  (Mary Manfredi) fourscore plus