 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       26    deg. F   :-)
It looks like the first court arguments about my case against the
Corporation of the City of Portland,
which will be about my 7 - year fight for  property tax relief , because
I am too disabled to earn adequate income, will start on Tuesday,  March
26th at  3PM.

My voice is weakening, and I have to sit in a chair with arms, and I get
weary, but I am going to surprise everyone with what have to say.

Ivan
:-)