 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        26  deg. F   :-)
  Have you ever clipped a tiny, hidden microphone on your shirt, so you
could be heard ,and not ignored??  Have your masked facial expressions or
wobbly movements caused you grief?

  SIgnals point to April 7 at 9:30 AM, when the Maine Human Rights
Commission's investigator will begin fact-finding, unless something
dramatic starts to happen, in my two cases against the City of Portland.
 My "inaudible" voice was falsely transcribed, and  5 witnesses were
prevented from speaking about how Parkinson's Disease has limited my
income. I  have been denied access to monetary benefits.

   The City is being charged with more than 10 counts of discrimination
and retaliation.

  It is anticipated that this case may lead to  legislation in the Maine
Capitol in the early part of the
year 2000, only 9 months away. Many PWP'scan be denied full and equal
treatment during legal proceedings, due to soft voices, the false
appearance of intoxication or drug abuse, or because facial expressions
are masked and misleading.

  There is much education and public relations to be done.

Ivan  :-)

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)

Ivan  :-)