In talking to Cec's doctor ( the one who will do the pacemaker implant) I
pointed out that demerol is contraindicated so if she needed a pain killer
be careful. He said he would use darvocet - a blend of Darvon and Tylenol -
it seems to me I have seen it as being not too good with the PD meds. Cecily
is taking mirapex, Eldepryl and Sinemet.
Any comments please.
I know I had this info on my HD but I recently had a new motherboard
installed and in the process of straightenIng things out afterward I wiped
out my HD and am now building it back up again.
The lesson    --  BACKUP!!   BACKUP!!!