.Joan Waterman wrote:
 When you take a 25/100 Sinemet every two
> hours,there is no good time to eat! I guess your method of
> fasting by one meal a day is probably the best way.
> Anyone else have a better one?

A trick that I and others here have found useful is to hold the
(regular) Sinemet in your mouth for a few seconds  before
swallowing it. Evidence that, conventional wisdom notwithstanding,
absorption takes place is the arrival of thick ropy saliva and/or
runny nose and the disappearance of dystonia, exactly the same
as you get from taking it the usual way. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road