I was diagnosed almost 5 years ago and at that time was started on three
whole 25/100 Sinemet and 10 mg. eldepryl.  When I learned anough to
realize that the medication was excessive, I changed neuros and now am
seeing a very good one (Dr. Michael Rezak, director of the Movement
disorder department at Evanston hospital)  But I don't see him until 4/8
and he is out of town right now.

Currently, I take one-half tablets of Sinemet 25/100 4x/day, plus 5 mg.
eldepryl and .5 mg of permax (3x/day).  I have had mild dyskinesia on
and off for a couple of years, but nothing serious.  I do not have a
tremor and have never had one.  My shuffle etc. is pretty one-sided, but
moving to both sides.

My problem:  within the last two weeks I have developed a wild
dyskinesia which gets worse every day.  It is primarily in my feet (more
left than right) but my whole body is involved. I can't tell whether it
is peak dose or end-of-dose or both. Taking the sinemet doesn't seem to
help--nor does it make it worse.

The dyskinesia begins when I wake up in the morning (I used to have a
fairly PD-free early morning) and immediately is very bad.  So far, I
have no problems with dyskinesia during the night , although I sleep
less and less. (I used to have Restless Legs Syndrome but the permax
seems to have helped that alot).

With this dykinesia I trip on everything around, I have twice stepped on
the dog--and hurt her--and I knock over things in the path of both hands
and legs.  And, of course I am totally exhausted from it--and
depressed.  And it is at its worst when I am trying to concentrate.This
is all totally new

Anyone with some help on this very sudden onset?  Or have I just been
lucky so far?  Do you think CR would help? Or less Sinemet altogether?
Or more agonist?

I have watched this list help many others and I hope you have some words
of wisdom for me.

I thank you in advance.

Nancy Shlaes deGrazia  62/dx57/symptons 54