Hello Barb and Virginia:  This message en toto is getting longer than a
Wolverine's front claws; I wish I could say "about as long as a Detroit Tigers
winning streak, but, then again, that would mean a short message indeed.  And,
this year the Tigers are no match for the Twins.  I think based on what I've read,
that we need to make both of you honorary citizens of Parkinsaw. Aside other
benies, this will get you a brat meal and all the Levolager beer you can handle at
the Northern Lights microbrewery, including the Carl and Porcine flamenco show.
That's on Friday.  Then Saturday nite you're invited to the Basil Ganglia Lounge
to hear our very own Dopaminos do their oldies but goodies show.  Their latest
parady is "Sinemental Journey."  Spouses are also invited. Virginia, lots of neat,
well-constructed homes in and around Parkinsaw; the problem is that there arn't
many homes for sale.  One comes on the market, and boom!  It's snapped up by a
fellow parky, which is kind of nice when you think about it.  Well, gals, it's
getting dark out now, dust is falling, and I can hear the loons.  The deer will
coming out of the brush soon, and I can smell those brats.

John Bjork
Parkinsaw,  MI
A totally imaginary PWP Community