-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Hilary Blue
Sent: Monday, March 15, 1999 11:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BRAIN AWARENESS WEEK

Has anyone else heard references on the radio to Brain Awareness Week?
called the
the 800 number , and just got a call back from some PBS station
somewhere in
the middle of the country - unfortunately I was surrounded by a lot of
noise
and couldnt  hear very well. BUt I did establish that it was
associated with a
program called "Gray Matter"s, that it dealt with, i.a. alzheimers,
and m,s,
but said nothing about parkinson's. When I asked the fellow on the
phone, he
didnt seem to understand my reference to Parkinson's -= but he is
sending me
the available literature - I will inform you all when I get it. unless
somebody else knows more than i do
on the subject, By the way, Brain Awareness Week runs from March 15 -
21
Hilary Blue

at thispoint.  Bytthee way, Brtain Awareness wweek apparently runs
from March 15t