Dear all:
In order to stay on longer and reduce the kick-in time, I have been
eating only one square meal a day but I have to make sure I am taking
enough calories and proteins. Recently, I came across a material that
lists the content of protein in grams per 100 gram serving in various food:
Veal 22, Beef 21, Turkey 20, Lamb 20, chicken 19, Cod 19, Pork 18, egg 12.
Can anyone varify these figures for me? Intutively, I felt the numbers
are too low. 100g serving of eggs means almost two extra large ones and
provides only 12 grams of protein? The source of the material was said to
be Danish health magazine.
I am also interested in hearing from those who fast like me in order to
make the best use of l-dopa. I don't know any other way to stay on
besides fast. Two pieces of crackers could turn me off for an hour when I
was on with controlled released formula.
Thank you very much for responding.
love,
Lee (age 45, dx at 36)