My urologist created an immediate turn-around for me with the addition of
"Terazosin Hcl" and "Oxybutynin Chloride."
It has been a major decision for me to consider even a 30 minute auto
trip because of the anticipated bladder urge.  However, after the first
use of the meds and within one day, I attended a three hour meeting
without fear of control!  My nuro did not offer help but the urologist
claimed that this problem is directly related to PD.  These medications
may respond differently to a female, ask your doctor?

Bob