Bob-

I've been concentrating on  pushing for the cure, on taking medications
carefully, and on my support system.  I try to maintain a positive
attitude, keep to a good diet and exercise, and I pray for strength each
morning. I will only have surgery as a LAST resort.
 Surgery can cause loss of speech, loss of memory, loss of vision or a
part of the visual field or even worse.
  Glad your neuro thinks that the new medication schedule is OK.

Ivan :-)

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999 14:16:25 -0800 Barb_MSN <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>OBVIOUSLY, Bob, your MD just bought a Rolls Royce and needs YOU to
>help with the car payments.
>
>Don't just sit there,  fella - get that pallidotomy NOW! <grin>
>
>Barb Mallut

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)