At the request of many members, and from my own observations, the list
was not receiving the replies to many questions asked.  These, instead,
were going to individuals.  Many, many of our members learn from the
questions AND answers of others.  With the other default setting, we were
seeing the questions and the thank-you's but NOT the replies.  Even the
'me too' replies are important as they give us some idea of the
prevalence of the problem.  So, we're back the way we started.  Now, when
you choose 'reply', the reply is directed to the list instead of the
individual.  I hope this does not create too many problems for our
members.  Don, if you have any problems, just send your messages to me
and I'll forward them to the list.

Also, please let us all know where/how you have (or plan to) forward the
announcement about Archbishop Tutu.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing