Dear Listmembers,

I've just learned from Joanne Nelson that Barbara Mallut's mother died last
night.  It was a blessing, as they say, as she had been suffering quite a
bit lately, complicated by problems with dementia.  Recently Barb and her
sister moved their mother near to Barb's home.  Barb enjoyed some close
mother/daughter times with her in the last few weeks.

If you would like to send an e-mail to Barbara, her address is:

Joanne said we might want to establish a memorial fund to make one of
Barb's dreams come closer to reality:  a "Parkinson's House".  We'll send
you the details as soon as they're worked out.

In times like this, the List feels ever more like Family.

Mary Yost