Dear Members:  Today one of our chapter members called the I and E office
asking about the apparent demise of a company named "elan pharma," a
company that marketed food for Parkinson's disease.  Apparently, the phone
has been disconnected, and no products remain for shipment.

The company's Hearty Balance line has been edndorsed by Dr. Abe Lieberman,
whose portrait appears on the inside cover.

This product discontinuance is no small matter for those who depend upon
them for their daily survival.

Does anyone know of any substitutes for the "elan pharma" Hearty Balance diet?

Thanks.

                                Bob Dolezal